The administrator of your personal data is CARENABIS Spółka z ograniczoną odpowiedzialnością with its registered office in Warsaw, located at: ul. Twarda 18, 00-105 Warsaw KRS: 0000973350 NIP: 525290888, REGON: 2209848900000, entered in the Register of Entities Performing Medical Activities kept by the Mazovian Governor;
- You can contact the Administrator;
- in writing to the following address: 18 Twarda Street, 00-105 Warsaw
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 516 420 616
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person, including, in particular, name, surname, address of residence or other place of stay, PESEL, e-mail address, health data and other data identifying the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
Your personal data will be processed:
- for health purposes relating to the provision of health services to you – including patient registration, maintaining and providing medical records – on the basis of Article 9(2)(h) of the DPA and Article 6(1)(c) of the DPA;
- in order to perform the service contract concluded with the Administrator – on the basis of art.6(1)(b) RODO;
- for the protection against and investigation of claims – on the basis of the legitimate interest of the Administrator, pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) and Article 9(2)(f) of the RODO;
- for marketing and other purposes not mentioned in points a and b – on the basis of your consent, in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the DPA and Article 9(2)(a) of the DPA;
Your provision of personal data is voluntary, but necessary in order to benefit from the services provided by the Administrator.
Your personal data may be transferred to other entities only in justified cases and respecting the confidentiality of the data. Your data may be transferred to:
- to persons and entities providing healthcare services on behalf of the Controller (e.g. other medical entities for the purpose of continuing treatment, carrying out tests ordered or providing other healthcare services);
- Minister of Health as the controller of personal data processed in the Medical Information System within the Electronic Platform for Collection, Analysis and Sharing of Digital Resources on Medical Events;
- entities providing hosting and ICT services to the Administrator (e.g. medical record software providers and the provider of the server on which personal data is stored);
- entities cooperating with the Administrator with regard to the maintenance and operation of the information and communication system through which health services are provided;
- persons authorised by you to obtain information about your health or access your medical records;
- insurers in the event of claims being brought against the Administrator;
- entities providing legal, accounting and archiving services to the Administrator;
- public authorities and other bodies within the scope of their statutory powers.
Your Personal Data will not be transferred to third countries or to an international organisation. The controller will not use automated decision-making on personal data.
Your personal data will be kept until the statute of limitations for claims for the services provided to you.
We will retain the data contained in your medical records for the necessary retention period under common law.
Please note, however, that we must keep your personal data collected in connection with your use of telemedicine services processed as part of your medical records for the period specified in the provisions of the Patient Rights and Patient Ombudsman Act. During this period, we will not be able to comply with your request to delete your data.
In the case of data processed on the basis of your consent, we will process this data until you object to the processing, you withdraw your consent to the processing, or the processing becomes unnecessary for other reasons.
You have the right to access, rectify, erase or restrict processing of your personal data, as well as the right to object to processing and the right to data portability.
The right to data portability and the right to object to the processing of personal data do not apply to data processed on the basis of Article 9(2)(h) of the RODO, i.e. data processed for health purposes related to the provision of health services to you, including data contained in medical records.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Data Protection Authority.
We do not use any information provided by you for the purposes of automated decision-making, including profiling.
Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are IT data that are stored on the user’s terminal device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone).
The www.carenabis.pl website uses two main types of cookies: session cookies and permanent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on your terminal device until you log out, leave the website or switch off your software (web browser). Permanent cookies are stored on your end device for the time specified in the parameters of the cookies or until they are deleted.
We use our own cookies in order to ensure the correct functioning of the website and to support the ordering and processing process. We also use third-party cookies: Google Analytics (for statistical and website optimisation purposes), Google Adwords (for promotional and advertising purposes); social networks: Facebook, Instagram LinkedIn (for promotional purposes and to support the ordering and fulfilment process via the aforementioned social networks).
Any User or Visitor may delete the cookies stored on their device at any time, in accordance with the instructions of the browser manufacturer.
SOCIAL MEDIA PLUG-INS
Social media plug-ins are used on www.carenabis.pl:
When you view the page, your browser will establish a connection to the servers of the administrators of the aforementioned social networks, so they will receive information about your viewing of the page together with your IP address. Please refer to the privacy policies of the administrators of the aforementioned websites for details on the purpose, scope and principles of data processing by the aforementioned websites.
When you use our website, you send, using your device, queries to the server where www.carenabis.pl is stored. The logs include, among other things, your IP address, the date and time of the server, information about your web browser and the operating system you are using. The logs are saved and stored on the server. The server logs are only ancillary material for the administration of the website. Their content is not disclosed to anyone.
The data stored in the server logs are not associated with specific users of the website and are not used to identify specific individuals.